Tuesday, July 1, 2008

artistic minus the tistic



For the past week or so, I've been wanting to start a drawing or finish a painting I've been working too long on, but I just can't get myself to do so for some reason, and it's driving me crazy. I even have ideas for drawings and ideas for my painting, but I don't do it, instead I just go and watch a movie, play a game, go to sleep, or get on the computer.

Maybe I have a zeal for doing the exact opposite of what I want to do, maybe my brain just needs to take a break from my personal art world, maybe I'm just crazy, maybe my subconscious likes to torture me, maybe even I like to torture myself, maybe I'm going on my first rant in a while.



I think the only thing that could be true in my "maybe" rant, is the maybe that says "maybe my brain just needs to take a break from my personal art world," and that's probably true because it's happened before.

So why am I going so crazy over this? I think because I just wanted something semi-interesting to write about.

Well hopefully I've made this piece of shit interesting.


Links:
You-x's "21st century writer" Here

You-x's apthurs fest post Here

Panda?'s upclose and blury photo collection Here and Here

No comments: