Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LowPriceLawAdvice

I do low low
priced law
that thaws
out the bad
of my soul
for you
next customer

Planning to see you
Tomorrow
when we sort things out
with your husband

you, I and law
will get it done

The crystal will
help as well
it sees problems
from afar

That's how I knew
you had trouble with
your soul mate

Don't fret,
mate

I also do love
connections

Haven't failed yet
though I have
not had a
customer yet

But it worked for me
went out my room
and met somebody

Never talked to
each other

But she knows we're meant
even if she didn't
see me that day

Which she probably
didn't since I was
watching her from the
fourth floor of where
I live

Which I do everyday
now

Next customer
who do you like

I need to know if you
want me to pair you
up with someone

Don't forget about that
tomorrow

Also you need to
tell me the reason for
your hopeful divorce

If you get this before
you leave work

Look up at the fourth floor
of the huge building
on pork street

I'll be watching
you

No comments: