Friday, August 1, 2008

Narcissistic dabbling animal jesus




Meeting in the park
crossing the street very cool like
thinking I'm so awesome
everybody loves me

Don't know who I'm soon to uhhhhhh . . .
converse with
but don't care

because everyone loves me
at first sight


The wind currents are pretty strong today
the wind deity is at good work
think i'm gonna live on the edge
and visit the cascading fountain

Leave those dumb guys hangin'
I'm actually doing them a favor
responding to an anonyomous sender
of a suspicious note

wait what's happening
I can actually stand on water
I'm jesus

This is why I'm so loved and adored
I'm gonna start a new religion
featuring me as the guy bringing the end
I'll call it ''briging the endiananity''

Should make some flyers
that would help
a lot
what should it say

I know . . .

''Join my group, or face personal hell
that effects others

bringing crows and others,
jesus will be there

CONTACT: top of tower, middle of city
no number"


Oh shoot
dabbled in my greatness
for a bit too long
dang

Gotta fly
where was it again

right the park

Okay just got to
get past this building and I'm there

Okay this is it
this used to be a just a boring park

untill I came
and revitalized
it

Thr letter said '
'meeting at the big red tree''

what a bunch of weird folk
but jesus loves all

Wait, I don't see anybody here
just a tortise and some snake
that looks like he's from the begining of the mesozoic period
the jurrasic I think it's called,
damn he's long with four heads

What
a monkey with a plush packiderm
that's weird
I should send an elephant after him
that would be funny


Maybe this is just a meeting for my religion
these followers must've seen me before
and just knew that I was and still am
jesus

Humans have the wrong idea
he's not a guy
he's me
but what do they know
they're just manikins to jesus

Back to the unusual suspects
I hope their not my followers
though
they're freaks

And I'm not merciful

about my followers
you got to know my back history
and look good
so I can be full of fanaticism

over how good you look

While I bask
in the trees
watching you

trying to keep the apocolypse
from happening

. . . . . . .


Oh god they're getting near
gotta fly
I'll go to a fountain

Yes finnaly a fountain
I'll wow the homosapiens
with my jesus capapilities

Wait what's happening
I can't stand on the water

no
no
no


This is not happening
this must be a jesus protected fountain

Yeah that must be it



No comments: