Sunday, October 5, 2008

MY KILLER DEATHS

My killer deaths
get me everytime
when they coil around
my sub-conscious

And make me do
killer things
like traveling in
the algae filled
blood of my
body

In a tiny canoe
with little paddles
to row with
my stubby little arms

At parts the blood gets pretty
out there, like I almost fall out
but that's what's so killer
about it

My heart eats me
but it spits
out the sespool that is
my now tiny body

Makes me a loving
heart eaten person

I fall into my lungs
we get along well
he likes to talk a lot
I do too

He says his doctor said
he only has about two more year
life expectancy if he keeps smoking like he
does

I told him
thats what my doc said
too

He said he had to get back to work
I asked if he could blow me
somewhere else in my
body

He really did take a deep breath
I flew all the way up to my brain

Not as nice as a thing/guy
as I had hoped
he told me I was really stupid
and wouldn't stop hitting me with his
cerebrum

I noticed my canoe over in the corner
of my skull
I say farewell to my brain
He's still putting me down

I paddle over to the eustachian tube
which is a bit hard since it's all uphill
though I make it
see the cochlea

And those three little bones
that connect to it

Have to break through my ear drum
now I think I'm deaf in my left ear

My killer deaths

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaks to me, incredibly genius.
Such great work, my dear friend.
You are amazing.