Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Untitled

Gliding through
the hanging gardens

Looking for that
fabled snake

That I heard about
from my dreams

Supposed to be ten
feet long

And have the
colors of the rainbow

on all of his scales

My dreams also said
he had wings

That snake is too
lucky

I want wings
and have my skin

Be the color of
the rainbow

You got to admire
that snake

He's got some
awesome traits

To bad I'm gonna
kill him

And take his wings and
his scales

But I'll hire a taxidermist
to stuff him

To honor his
life and his traits

That I took
from his body

Can't seem to find
him though

With all these
slithering creatures

1 comment:

david said...

Bona vers.

P? I was wondering. The Dukes of Strat are listed on your profile but not their parents' XTC. Does this mean you like the Dukes but not XTC?